The fee structure of our school is subject to the guidelines and mandates provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is important that you read all the admission and fee structure-related information carefully before registering your admission to our school. The administrative office is open to all potential students and their families in order to solve any doubts or queries related to the process of admission.
- Fees will be collected as per the instruction in the fee receipt book.
- If the fee is not paid within the stipulated period, a late fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged.
- If the fee is not paid for more than a month from the due date, it may result in the
- deletion of the name of the student from the school register
- Every bounced cheque (for whatever reasons) will be levied a fine of Rs. 200/.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- The tuition fees are provisional fees and are subject to revise according to the final FRC order for 2022-23.