- Parents seeking admission of their ward must complete and submit the application form available from the school office.
- Acceptance of assessment form or appearing for the entrance assessment does not guarantee admission.
- The subjects for entrance assessment are English, Mathematics and elementary General Knowledge.
- For Class XI, Subject Specific assessment would be taken (along with interaction).
- Based on the merit of severd factors the written assessment, interview, past records & achievements, admission will be granted, subject to vacancy.
- Fees will be collected as per the instruction in the fee receipt book.
- If the fee is not paid within the stipulated period, a late fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged.
- If the fee is not paid for more than a month from the due date, it may result in the deletion of name of the student from the school register
- Every bounced cheque (for whatever reasons) will be levied a fine of Rs. 200/.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
- Post dated cheques will not be accepted
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SCHOOL
- A written notice of at least three weeks must be given for withdrawal of a student from the school.
- In case of withdrawal, fees for the term during which application was made will have to be remitted.
- Caution money (if any) will be refunded at the time of withdrawal of the child from the school on production of the deposit receipt (original) along with an application on the prescribed proforma, provided all school dues have been paid and settled.
- Refund of caution (if any) money should be claimed within six months from the date of withdrawal of the child from the school.